QUOTATION FOR SUPPLY OF SPORTS COACH
FOR SINGAPORE DISABILITY SPORTS COUNCIL (SDSC)
Scope of Services:
1. Coaching services required for the following sports:
2. Coaching the SDSC sports team
Elite Squad: Max 10 athletes
Development Squad: Max 15 athletes
3. Elite and Development squad requires yearly training plans, including performance and training targets agreed upon by the athletes and endorsed by SDSC. This is to allow maximum participation at major / international competitions and local championships.
4. To plan and oversee the entire development programme and ensure progression of athletes to the elite level.
5. To be responsible for the physical development and safety of the athletes.
6. To accompany the team for overseas training and competitions if necessary.
Age: Above 21 years old
Language of Instruction: English
Contract Price: Maximum amount to be paid is $3,000 per month.
Other cost: Cost for additional training to be incorporated with the training plan
Allowance for overseas assignment
Others (Please specify)
Minimum NCAP Level 2
Other equivalent qualifications will be considered.
At least 3 years of relevant coaching experience.
Preferably with experience in teaching sports to disabled persons.
Documents: Please provide the necessary documents to support your qualifications & experience together with your proposal.
Mail: 230 Stadium Boulevard Singapore 397799
Fax: 6342 0961