Get ready for the upcoming Singapore Pools X Metta Charity Run 2023, happening at the picturesque Marina Barrage! This eagerly anticipated event will take place on 16 September at 8 am, and we can’t wait to welcome you.
By registering before 31st July using the promo code “EBMETTA” at the link below, you’ll enjoy exclusive Early Bird discounts!
Join seasoned runners and newcomers alike for a fantastic run along the Marina Barrage, while directly supporting Metta Welfare Association’s invaluable initiatives for individuals with intellectual disabilities. Your participation will empower them to lead fulfilling lives, creating a stronger and more inclusive community. Together, let’s make a difference!
PARTICIPANTS TO NOTE
- All runs are non-competitive
- Registration ends on 16th September 2023 (1000hrs)
- Run must be recorded using Strava app
- The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify any participant who provides insufficient/inaccurate information during registration
- The Organiser reserves the rights to cancel or postpone the Event at any time without prior notice to participants, in which case the Organiser will make an effort to inform participants prior to the date of the Event
- The organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse registration without assigning any reasons thereof
- If the Event has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refund of registration fees paid and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused
- All participants are responsible for their own safety and physical conditions