SDSC is hiring an Events and Community Programmes Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
Manager, Events & Outreach Operations
The Events and Community Programmes Executive’s main function is to deliver para sport experiences and initiatives to the greater community that would contribute to para sports success and inspiration in Singapore.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop community resources such as volunteers, and partnerships to increase opportunity for persons with disabilities to enter, enjoy and pursue sport
- Develop event resources for international and local para sports events, to increase Singaporeans’ affinity to para sport and establish Singapore as a hub for para sports.
- Conceptualise, plan and implement activities to attract persons with disabilities to sport, and others to boost resources for events and programmes.
- Plan and carry out operational & logistic requirements for events and programmes
- Carry out any duties and/or projects as and when assigned by Executive Director or Manager, Events & Outreach Operations.
Key Qualities Required
- Approaches duties with a sense of purpose
- Resourceful and able to engage and collaborate with potential partners positively
- Organised and great at multi-tasking
- Team player
Apply now at the MyCareersFuture website here.